Wednesday, November 19, 2014


RSD/CRPS 2014

Teri   5 star

A HUGE Thank you to Susan and Pat for changing my world!!! I have had CRPS for 17yrs now suffering was my middle name..my husband had to secretly call Rapid Recovery to set up everything because he knew that if I knew what he was doing I would have a million excuses on why I couldn't go.. Well he got me there and I did the treatments reluctantly at first but with the support of my husband going in the chamber with me for the first week and the support from Susan and Pat..my world has changed!! There is nothing in this world that could explain my gratitude for what they've done for me and my family other than spreading the word about Rapid Recovery and Susan and Pat they are awesome!!! Thank you Teri and Dave.. www.hbot4u.com 909 477 4545

No comments:

Post a Comment